- How do they feel?
- What shapes are there?
- What distance are they from the sea?
- Head Teacher's Welcome and Parent Handbook
- Cromer Curriculum
- CJS Results
- Parents and Children
- How To Find Us and Teacher Emails
- Newsletters and Calendar of Events
- Norfolk Local Offer
- Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menus
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report, Policy, Procedures & Guidance
- Friends of Cromer Junior School
- Autism Base
- Sports Premium
- Parent Questionnaire and Feedback
- Accessibility Plan
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Y3 beach trip
Yesterday, Y3 went to Cromer beach to explore rocks. It was a good way to start off their next Science topic, Rocks and Soils. While they were there, they were asked questions about the rocks they found for talking points: