This week, we had a lovely, educational and fun visit from Norfolk Wildlife Trust. The day was funded by North Norfolk District Council. A big thank you to them for reminding us how amazing North Norfolk is and how we should look after it.
- Head Teacher's Welcome and Parent Handbook
- Cromer Curriculum
- CJS Results
- Parents and Children
- How To Find Us and Teacher Emails
- Newsletters and Calendar of Events
- Norfolk Local Offer
- Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menus
- Special Educational Needs School Information Report, Policy, Procedures & Guidance
- Friends of Cromer Junior School
- Autism Base
- Sports Premium
- Parent Questionnaire and Feedback
- Accessibility Plan
- Beach School
Friday, 14 February 2020
Thursday, 13 February 2020
Today, Year 3 made carrot muffins by following a recipe in groups. They worked well as teams to ensure they all had a go at key skills for baking. They had to measure and weigh accurately. Also, they had to think about how to be safe in the environment and ensure that they were being hygienic.
On Tuesday, Year 3 really enjoyed learning about some of Norfolk's wildlife. They played games, thought about habitats, thought about clues that animals leave behind and collected some natural objects to make art with.